Monday, March 4, 2013

Wesley Tippetts: Milestone 1? - Pitch + Style Guide

This is a project I've been thinking about for a while.  For this class, I'd like to do more visual development for the project and explore the designs of the world and the characters.



...also I wanna draw spaceships and robots, because I freakin' love that.



These are the main characters.  Nikolai is the hero, Katya is his sister that needs saving, Vitaly is Nikolai's buddy and sidekick and Borovskii is the bad guy.



Here's the style guide.  I would've liked more time to go into what I've got planned for this, but the darn student film is sucking up a lot of my time (Justin Kunz: "EXCUSES WESLEY! EXCUSES!"  
Wesley: "Yah...I know")  Anyways, hopefully this is descriptive enough...


No comments:

Post a Comment